Description of Beehive Homes of Frisco
At BeeHive Homes we enjoy a unique and personal approach to assisted living care. Like most assisted living providers, we offer housing, assistance with daily activities, and health care services as needed. In general, assisted living care is designed for those who require a little extra help with daily activities such as medication management, bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence, or a number of potential challenges. In addition to those basics, we have a separate building for High Acuity Assisted Living services where we care for residents who have diabetes, feeding tubes, catheters, colostomy bags, or who use a Hoyer lift.
Each resident at BeeHive Homes is given an assessment at the time they move in and then again periodically as assistance requirements might change. We take pride in having created an environment that allows our owners, staff, and fellow residents the opportunity to become a family. Because of each facility’s physical size, the staff, and the orientation of our homes, BeeHive Homes takes every measure possible to provide individualized assisted living care according to the needs and desires of each resident.
We are also experiencing a growing need for those who require memory care or dementia services including Alzheimer’s disease. Our BeeHive Homes approach to memory loss assistance has proven to be very effective in helping our residents meet the challenges of dementia with minimal angst or uneasiness. We would encourage you to contact BeeHive Homes today and discuss our assisted living, memory care, and high acuity care services.
BeeHive Homes takes great pride in its facilities, staff, and residents. All facilities are exceptionally clean and well maintained to consistently provide a welcoming and nurturing environment. Our staff are hand-picked to assure they not only qualify from a skills level, but also have character and standards that support our mission and core values. As a result, our residents are happy and can truly call BeeHive Homes “home.”
Our residents enjoy the following:
- Private furnished rooms with three-quarter bathrooms, emergency call systems, and free WiFi and DirecTV—residents are, of course, encouraged to bring any personal items to make their residence their own
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, personal hygiene and grooming, and continence management
- Activities to promote daily physical fitness, mental health, social interaction and spiritual wellbeing
- 24-hour trained professional staff