Description of Ledgestone Senior Living
At Ledgestone Senior Living we believe that every senior deserves to be treated with dignity and respect. We believe that life should be robust, active and focused on the future at all times. We remain deeply passionate about creating warm, joyous and caring environments for the seniors in our care and delivering unparalleled care-giving in nurturing, welcome spaces that feel like home.
Here, independent living means educational, energetic and engaging programs. With dependable maintenance, helpful management and friendly neighbors.
Our Assisted Living includes but no limited to:
- Beautifully Landscaped Interior Courtyard
- Outdoor Patio
- Outside Walking Trails
- Outdoor Garden Area
- Impeccable Maintenance of Buildings and Grounds
- Assisted Living Surroundings
- Skilled, Compassionate, On-site Staff, 24 Hours a Day
- Full-time Licensed Nurse
- Weekly Housekeeping
- Personal Laundry and Linen Service
- Medication Management
- Scheduled Transportation
- Personal Assistance, including Bathing, Dressing, Grooming and Incontinence (if needed)
- Assisted Living Care Services
- Three Home-cooked Meals a Day
- Private Dining Room
- Casual Bistro Café
- Internet Access Available in All Suites
- Full-service Salon
We choose to keep our memory care neighborhood intimate in size to ensure safe, vital, personal attention. We provide ongoing, professional training for our staff to foster more compassionate, nurturing relationships. Our neighborhood environment environment keeps our space from feeling overwhelming. At Ledgestone Senior Living, memory care is all about interaction and engagement, with planned events and ongoing activities.
Tour Ledgestone Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ledgestone Senior Living Assisted Living.