Description of Monticello West
One of the most unique benefits of Monticello West, is that we bring care to you. You can move throughout your life journey all within familiar surroundings. Start in independent living and as you need it begin receiving assisted living services. Home is home no matter what level of care you need. We truly believe in the importance of aging in place.
Assisted Living Services & Amenities
Residents in our home-like assisted living community enjoy the following services and amenities:
- Three nutritious meals daily
- Kind assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Medication management and reminders
- Registered nurse on-site 24 hours a day
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service
- Scheduled transportation
- Life-Enriching Activities
It's our goal for assisted living residents to thrive in our community. For this reason, we offer a variety of life-enriching activities, including:
- A full schedule of activities—7 days a week
- Music, arts, and crafts programming
- Spiritual programming
- Exercise and fitness programs
- Recreational outings and shopping trips
Supportive Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in a Comfortable Environment
Our Heartfelt CONNECTIONS™ — a Memory Care program is what makes us stand out from other communities, because it focuses on the capabilities that remain instead of what was lost. We make each moment meaningful, purposeful and create success stories, one small victory at a time. By developing personal relationships with residents and their families, we are able to provide the consistency and familiarity your loved one needs to thrive in a safe and comfortable environment.
Independent Living Services and Amenities
At Monticello West, independent living residents enjoy a variety of services and amenities for a carefree lifestyle. The cozy and inviting quality of our independent living community allows residents to immediately feel at home. This gives them a chance to immediately engage in all we have to offer.
Just some of the senior independent living services and amenities we offer include:
- Boutique kitchens with refrigerator and microwave
- Mini Blinds
- Step-in Showers
- Ceiling fans
- 24-hour security with emergency call systems
- Three meals a day, seven days a week—all with a choice of entrees
- Weekly housekeeping service including flat linen service
- Active event calendar, including social, cultural, and recreational programs
- Total wellness programs focused on enhancing the mind, body and spirit
- Multipurpose fitness center
- Computer lounge
- Planned outings to local attractions and events
- Scheduled transportation to grocery store, bank, and medical appointments
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Guest accommodations
- Newly landscaped courtyards
While we know there are many options when it comes to senior living in the Park Cities area, there are some things that you can only find at Monticello West.
Tour Monticello West
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Monticello West Assisted Living.
Reviews of Monticello West
5114 McKinney Avenue
I Am/Was A Resident Of This Facility
Monticello West is an older building. It is located downtown. I lived there for about a year. It was a nice place; however, it was too expensive for me. Also, there was a large number of people that were mentally incapable. They treated you like a hospital patient. Many of their people were unable to care for themselves, and as a result, their activities were much simpler. I wouldn't rate Monticello West high, but it was satisfactory.
5114 McKinney Avenue
I Visited This Community
Monitcello West, an older single building community located conveniently in Dallas, shows its age. The dining areas and multipurpose rooms are cluttered, with little to no room to manage multiple wheelchairs and canes. The furniture, while somewhat old and out of style, appears sturdy but not entirely clean. The walls are scuff-marked and the elevators floors are sticky and dirty.
Was review this helpful?
1 PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THIS HELPFUL