Description of Epi Caregiving Personal Care Home
Epi Caregiving Personal Care Home is a Nurse Owned & Operated with over 20 years of hands-on experience in the nursing field and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Pauline has been acknowledged for being resourceful, a team-player, and self-directed with the ability to handle the most challenging situations in job assignments. With many years of experience in patient care, including nursing home and home health care, Pauline is able to see first-hand when clients’ conditions are worsening and take quick action.
Our mission is to support seniors enjoy daily activities using a wellness-promotion approach to care. We promote wellness through nutrition, an active lifestyle, a healthy environment and staff interaction with residents.
- Nutrition: Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Active Lifestyle: Daily exercise. Outings and field trips.
- Healthy Environment: Clean, comfortable home.
- Staff interaction: mature, respectful, engaged caregivers. Caregivers are supervised by the nurse.
Services & Amenities:
Our caregivers are certified and carefully screened. Our caregivers are mature, respectful, and engaging.
- Individual care and attention, including individual care plans.
- Assistance and supervision as needed with daily activities, such as bathing, dressing, toileting, eating, medications, etc.
- Encouragement to participate in individual and group activities to stimulate mind, body and spirit, such as daily exercise sessions, crafts, games, weekly shopping and outings, and monthly field trips.
- Nutritious meals and snacks.
- Spacious private bedrooms available unfurnished or furnished with full-size beds.
- Housekeeping and laundry.
- Transportation arrangement.
- Daily exercise
- Movie Night
- Reading (Poetry/Story Time)
- Hobbies and Crafts
Day Trips and Outings:
- Senior Center
- Plays and Concerts
- Door chimes alert the caregiver when someone enters and leaves the home
- Wheelchair accessible
- Personalized menus / activities
- Family-style dining
- Wireless Internet service
- Outdoor deck and garden
- Large fenced backyard
Tour Epi Caregiving Personal Care Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Epi Caregiving Personal Care Home Assisted Living.