Tran's Senior Oasis
2304 Live Oak Circle , Round Rock, TX 78681
Reviews of Tran's Senior Oasis
Sep 18, 2018 | Reviewed by Melissa Morales
Called for some information and the Doctor answered the phone. Rude the whole time she was talking to me. I felt like I was bothering her with the questions I was asking her. Without not even knowing me, she treated me like if I was incompetent.
Was this helpful?
3 Reviews & Ratings From Around the Web
Costs for Tran's Senior Oasis
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Tran's Senior Oasis
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Tran's Senior Oasis.
Description of Tran's Senior Oasis
Tran's Senior Oasis is owned and operated by a Doctorate prepared Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, Dr. Luan Nguyen-Tran, with over 16 years of specialty senior-care experience and knowledge.
Tran's Senior Oasis, a home-like facility providing 24-hour compassionate, personalized-care for seniors who can no longer safely live independently. This residential personal-care home was created in part for the Doctor's own aging parents but is also inspired by the elderly patients in her practice. Therefore, her love and training of older adults reflects every aspect of the home and the staff is hand-picked and trained to her expectations.
Tran's Senior Oasis provides essential services such as:
- Daily visits and personalized healthcare provided by Dr. Tran who specializes in senior care (medically complex & memory care)
- Assistance with activities-of-daily living (ADLs) such as eating, grooming, bathing, dressing, toiletry, mobility and laundry
- Oversight and assistance with medication and treatment administration
- Three home cooked meals that are nutritiously balanced and culturally sensitive with snacks and delicious drinks daily
- Daily encouragement to participate in cognitive, physical, and social stimulation offered through group exercise, children visits, pet therapy, music therapy, seasonal arts and crafts, dominos, bingo and spelling bee
- Home health skilled nursing, PT, OT and ST available (Medicare)
- Hospice and respite services (Medicare)
- Visits by other medical providers including MD, NP, podiatry, and dentistry
- In-house barber, manicurist, and beautician at no extra cost
- Housekeeping, basic laundry with linen and bedding provided
- Free pharmacy deliveries
- Religious or spiritual support and services
- Private and secured property with gated entry and surrounding fencing
- State-of-the-art fire sprinkler and fire alarm systems
- Flame retardant curtains in bedrooms
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms with free cable and Wi-Fi access
- All rooms and bathrooms are ADA compliant
- Outdoor playscape for visiting children
- Outdoor walking trails and covered patio for picnic and outdoor activities
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Tran's Senior Oasis