Description of Avenir Memory Care at Knoxville
Memory Care in Knoxville
Avenir Memory Care at Knoxville, tucked away off the Fort Loudon Lakefront in the west section of Farragut Knoxville, is where our homelike environment meets top-of-line care for people with Alzheimer’s and like Dementias. Here, residents live within an atmosphere that is intentionally designed to enhance their quality of life, preserve their sense of independence, and uphold their dignity. Our highly trained staff manages the person-centered care plans designed to match each resident's abilities and contribute to every aspect of their wellness.
The Cognitive Lifestyle
We believe in and practice our proven-effective methods, which we call The Avenir Approach. The cornerstone of this approach is centered around how we align your loved one with those who have similar cognitive abilities, which we call our Cognitive Lifestyle. Matching residential setting with cognitive and physical abilities is crucial for the provisions of a supportive long-term care environment. We take pride in offering resident-centered activities that nurture the spirit, enable those affected with the disease free-choice, encourage individuality and independence,
respect privacy, and foster the resident's current abilities.
A Trusted Source
In addition to offering excellent care and services to your loved one, our team is here to give you all the resources and information you need while you are on the journey of understanding this disease. We invite you to join one of our support groups where you can connect with others going through the same daily challenges, attend one of our education speaker series to learn more about dementia or look to our experienced team who can connect you with counseling, financial advice, and more. Trust us to be your senior living resource.
- Trained experts at handling difficult behaviors with on-going Memory Care Training
- Nurses with specialized dementia training on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Round Table discovery meetings prior to move-in
- Personalized memory care programming Person-centered activity program encompassing the 7 dimensions of wellness
- Appropriate functional placement as needs change
- Comfortable and homelike private rooms, each with its own bathroom
- Repetitive decor throughout provides comfort during neighborhood transitions
- Secured environment with freedom to enjoy our outside patios and courtyards
- Chef-prepared home-style meals and snacks
- Laundry & Housekeeping services
- On campus & off campus activities & events
Outside Services Offered Within:
- Offered Within Mobile diagnostic and laboratory services
- Primary Care and Specialized Physician visits
- Hospice services
- Physical and Occupational Therapy
Tour Avenir Memory Care at Knoxville
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Avenir Memory Care at Knoxville Memory Care.