Overview of Michigan Independent Living
As one of the nature rich states in America, Michigan has a history that stretches from the early Native Americans, through 18th century French exploration, and a dazzling industrial era. It is home numerous several lakes and bays, with no resident being more than 10km away from a body of water. The state’s beauty is perfectly complimented by its continental climate, which ranges from traditionally snowy winters to baking summers. With just over 20% of the population being in the 55+ age bracket, Michigan independent living is ideally suited for those who never want to miss an opportunity to have fun, or relax. Those who live there are spoiled for choice in terms of both historical and modern attractions. From amusement and water parks, to battlegrounds and lighthouses, Michigan has something to offer everyone.
Cost of Michigan Independent Living
The average cost of independent living in Michigan is $2,190 per month. This is higher than the national average which is $1,729 per month.
Senior Homes has an extensive directory of senior living options, with care and living providers across the United States.
Independent Living Articles and Resources
Top Cities in Michigan
- Detroit Independent Living
- Grand Rapids Independent Living
- Warren Independent Living
- Sterling Heights Independent Living
- Lansing Independent Living
- Ann Arbor Independent Living
- Flint Independent Living
- Dearborn Independent Living
- Livonia Independent Living
- Canton Independent Living
- Westland Independent Living
- Troy Independent Living
- Farmington Hills Independent Living
- Kalamazoo Independent Living
- Wyoming Independent Living
Compare Costs, Photos, & Reviews of All Your Options Near Michigan