Description of Heartis Suwanee
This BRAND NEW COMMUNITY that opened in January 2019, offers Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care, and provides the support you need to remain living as independently as possible, plus everything you want to continue to lead a full, active and enjoyable life. It’s the perfect balance of 24-hour support and an engaging lifestyle.
With our variety of services, amenities and enriching Montessori-based programming, no two days are the same. Residents are free to spend each day just as they choose. There are always many options: meet friends for breakfast, enjoy an early fitness class, relax in the salon & spa, swim in the pool, catch up with friends on Facebook in the Technology Center, read a good book in the library or take a leisurely stroll on the walking paths. Each day is filled with possibilities.
Our residents have peace of mind knowing that all their health and wellness needs will be met without having to leave their home!
Residents who qualify may receive the following health services:
- Routine health and wellness program, including weight monitoring, blood pressure checks, nurse consultations, medication management and coordination of licensed medical services
- On-site primary care physicians and ancillary providers, including an audiologist and podiatrist
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Home health services
- Psychiatric home health nursing
- Hospice services
Heartis Suwanee also offers the following on site:
- Lab services and diagnostic testing
- Medication delivery
- A dietitian to oversee menus and provide consultations
- Medical supplies that can be delivered to residents’ apartments if needed
Tour Heartis Suwanee
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Heartis Suwanee Assisted Living.