Description of Golden Rose Personal Care Home
Golden Rose Personal Care Home is a small version of a traditional assisted living community, and is a one level and one hallway establishment. We have consistency in caregivers dedicated to providing a sensitive and caring home-like environment. Our residents experience the finest quality of life in their golden years. Emphasis is placed on providing a “holistic concept” customized to each person’s unique personality and needs.
Golden Rose is owned by a licensed nurse and available to attend to residents' needs anytime. All of our staff are certified in CPR, First Aid, and Housekeeping. Yearly training programs include special Dementia/Alzheimer care with a focus on common behaviors, communication techniques, care approached for activities of daily living, problem-solving methods, assessments of residents' need, and Hospice care.
Golden Rose also provides Respite Care and Daycare services for seniors who still live at home with family members but need supervision during the day or weekend when family members are at work or vacation.
We are state-licensed and inspected.
- Our staff are certified and well trained to deliver the best Home Care services to our residents.
- Vigorous staff screening process including criminal background check, drugs and TB test.
- On-going continuous quality improvement training for all our staff.
- Our staff also have the dedication and reliability needed to provide the care services with the high standard of quality and commitment you and your loved one deserve.
Services Offered at Golden Rose:
- -We will move your loved ones to our homes at a reasonable rate.
- 12-hour daycare provided to those who only wish to have their loved ones stay here temporarily during a designated time.
- Transportation provided to and from doctors' appointments at a reasonable rate.
- Three home-cooked meals with snacks available anytime.
- Large furnished or unfurnished Private or companion bedrooms.
- Medication and incontinence management.
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming assistance.
- Housekeeping and Laundry services.
- In-home social activities
- Peace of Mind.
- A loving, caring family atmosphere.
- Family owned and operated.
- Affordable care at about half the price of a nursing home.
- State licensed and Inspected.
- Memory-stimulating programs.
- Watchful Oversight.
- Organized activities include: daily exercise programs, Bible Study, Reading, Puzzles, Games, Crafts, Music Therapy, and numerous other in-house activities.
Tour Golden Rose Personal Care Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Golden Rose Personal Care Home Assisted Living.