Description of Legacy Personal Care Home
From our family to yours!
Legacy Personal Care is dedicated to creating an environment that facilitates continuous quality care for your loved one.
All people, regardless of age have the same basic human needs. When advanced age and health impairment occur, a modified physical and humane environment becomes necessary for those needs to be met.
People who are vulnerable due to disability or general frailty can achieve the highest level of life satisfaction in a residential setting and a community environment.
Legacy Personal Care Home offers a family environment where an amazing client per staff ratio allows our team to provide personalized care and individual attention to our residents.
Residents receive 24-hour watchful oversight, along with a variety of supportive services including personal care assistance, medication management, health related services as well as socialization and leisure activities.
Through supervision and assistance with physical and mental stimulation, our dedicated team can maintain or improve the residents level of functioning, allowing them to remain healthy and enjoy their golden years.
It is our goal here at Legacy Personal Care Home:
- To support and enhance the independence of each resident.
- To comfort families and caregivers by strengthening their support system and providing a continuity of care for their loved ones.
- To delay or prevent institutionalization by offering alternative quality care.
Legacy is proud to offer a wide range of services.
- Respite Care
- Therapeutic range of motion exercise program.
- Assistance with daily living activities by first aid/ CPR trained staff & Registered Nurse.
- Monitoring of medication intake
- Personal Laundry
- Referrals to service agencies when appropriate
- Personalized home-cooked meals
- Coordination among family, personal physician, and health care professionals to ensure medical care compliance and continuous quality care.
- Monthly nurse practitioner visits
In addition, we at Legacy work closely with other healthcare providers such as:
- Home Health
- Physical Therapy
- Since we have such a well versed medical staff on-site we are proud to be able to offer many preventative and diagnostic tests on-site including x-rays, blood work, urine analysis, EKG's, podiatrist care, and dental work.
Tour Legacy Personal Care Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Legacy Personal Care Home Assisted Living.