Description of The Gardens at Margate
There are two care takers at each facility 24 hours a day caring for 6 clients. Menus are prepared by our licensed dietitian and the staff cooks the daily meals. Just like at home, special requests are prepared quite often. Every room comes completely furnished and includes cable tv. Our guests our encouraged to bring pictures and nick knacks to make their room more fun and familiar.
Medicare doctors visit regularly as well as local pastors and rabbis. We have a local beautician stop by as needed to do hair and nails. Transportation can be arranged by our experienced staff. We go the extra mile, Not only do we care for the very alert client, but also for those with dementia, incontinence and diabetes.
Give us a call today. We will be glad to give you a tour and visit with our guests.
The Gardens Offers:
- 24 Hour care by experienced staff
- Operated by a Registered Nurse
- Registered and licensed by the State Of Florida
- Assistance with: self administered medication, meals and showers
- Home environment with home cooking and snacks
- Laundry service provided by our staff
- Activities provided
- Meals prepared by licensed Dietician
- Visiting Doctors, Physical Therapists and hairdressers
- Cable TV
Guests laundry is done for them daily by our staff.
Tour The Gardens at Margate
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Gardens at Margate Assisted Living.