Oakmont of Orange
630 The City Drive , Orange, CA 92868
Reviews of Oakmont of Orange
Learn More About Oakmont of Orange
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Oakmont of Orange
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Memory Care Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour Oakmont of Orange
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oakmont of Orange.
Description of Oakmont of Orange
Oakmont of Orange is ideal for active seniors in search of resort-style amenities and continuing care services. The community features 77 assisted living and 27 memory care apartment homes. Floor plans include studio, one and two-bedroom options ranging from 400 to 1192 square feet, all with 10-foot high ceilings and spacious bathrooms.
Oakmont communities offer 5-star amenities and services to active seniors and those in need of quality assisted living and memory care services including:
- Gourmet meals served in a restaurant-style dining room, with a full menu designed and prepared by an executive chef and culinary team.
- A library, move theater with plush seating, full-sized fitness center with exercise classes and activity rooms
- An onsite salon and day spa, private dining room, flower and vegetable garden, walking paths and a pet park
- Secured underground parking, chauffeured transportation and concierge services to make daily tasks even easier
- A Wellness Center, a nurse on-site 7 days a week, 24-hour staff care and specialized Diabetic Wellness and Concierge Physician Programs.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Oakmont of Orange