Description of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care
Patriots Glen offers residents kind, respectful care in a welcoming, community setting. Whether you are seeking Assisted Living, Memory Care, or short-term Respite Care in Bellevue, Washington, you can trust that you or your loved one will benefit from our close-knit community, enthusiastic residents, and compassionate senior care professionals.
Patriots Glen stands out from all others by providing a licensed nurse on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, which offers an extra sense of security and peace of mind for residents and their loved ones. Residents in our community enjoy assistance with everyday tasks and personal care, as well as specially curated entertainment and a true sense of camaraderie among their friends and neighbors.
Monthly rental fees include access to all of the following amenities:
- Well-appointed common areas
- On-site entertainment multiple times a week
- Regular game nights
- Fitness classes
- WiFi available
- On-site laundry center
- Religious services
- Pet friendly – small dogs, cats, birds & fish welcome
- On-site walking paths
- Close to Robinswood community park
- A resident group fitness class at Patriots Glen in Bellevue, Washington.
The following services are designed to support a maintenance-free lifestyle, so you or your loved one can have more time and energy to commit to joyful and rewarding experiences:
- 24/7 caregiver assistance
- Restaurant-style dining
- Housekeeping services
- Laundry and linen service
- Utilities & basic cable included (phone service excluded))
- Licensed nurses on-site 24/7
- Senior-focused group fitness classes
- Scheduled transportation by appointment
- A staff member helping a resident walk at Patriots Glen in Bellevue, Washington.
One of the best features of life in our community is the personalized care that each resident receives. We take the time to develop individual care plans based on the one-of-a-kind needs, abilities, and personality of every resident. These care plans may include:
- On-site physician twice a week
- Medication management & administration
- Injections, including sliding scale insulin management
- Continence care
- Chronic illness management
- Dressing & grooming assistance
- Showering assistance
- 2-person & hoyer lift transfer assistance
- Specialized diets & feeding assistance
- Assistance with oxygen & nebulizer treatments
- Behavior management
- Home health & hospice care available
- Access to inpatient skilled nursing & rehabilitation services
Tour Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care Assisted Living.
Reviews of Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care
Patriots Glen Assisted Living & Memory Care
1640 148th Ave SE
I Visited This Community
Patriot's Glen is a small, cozy and comfortable community. It's size, stable line-staff and family involvement create an environment of engagement and caring. The staff is trained to provide a depth of clinical services beyond what most assisted living communities offer. PG's relationship with Mission Healthcare and Careage Home Health offer a much desired and important continuum of care. This community has robust activities on site as well as visits to community venues of special interest to residents. The dining experience (food, presentation and social environment) is a treat whether for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The outdoor patio is particularly nice and used often by residents and families - delightful in good weather. There is a correlation between stable leadership, good service and happy residents. Inquire about leadership stability when considering this community.
Was review this helpful?
1 PEOPLE HAVE FOUND THIS HELPFUL