I Am A Friend Or Relative Of A Current/Past Resident
We're happy with Legacy House of Logan. The place is clean and my mother-in-law claims that the food is good. I think that they have a good program for the residents, they have concerts, walking programs, and they have something every day.
I Visited This Facility
One of the greatest benefits of Legacy House of Logan is that the kitchen staff makes an effort to change up the menu to include what residents would like. I find that very proactive and helpful. They serve three meals a day, and you can tell that the staff really cares about the residents that are there. Its not the best location because it's right on a busy street and they don't have a ton of parking, but they're right next to the hospital. So if my grandparents needed to visit the hospital, they can just wheel them across the street. They offer transportation to the seniors every day. Activities are really well put-together, there's even one wing where everything is planned every half-hour from the moment they wake up until they go to bed. They have an activities committee and my grandparents always have options and things to do.
I Visited This Facility
Legacy House of Logan was nice. However, the outside wasn't very appealing, it wasn't very nice, and it wasn't very big. The rooms were OK though. They weren't as updated, but they were fine. I only visited for like 30 minutes or less, but the staff who assisted us was very good.
Description of Legacy House of Logan
Welcome to Legacy House of Logan
Centrally located in the heart of Cache Valley, Legacy House of Logan provides both assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated living areas and a variety of apartment floor plans—all in a home-like setting.
At Legacy House of Logan, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important.
Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all can use a helping hand, even for the most basic daily activities like dressing, bathing, grooming or taking medications. At Legacy House of Logan, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs—it’s part of our Personal Touch philosophy.
At Legacy House of Logan, assisted living services are designed for seniors who can no longer manage on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
A Secure Environment for Peace of Mind
Our memory care community, called The Cottage, is staffed by professionally trained caregivers that provides assistance and supervision for daily activities such as eating, bathing, grooming, incontinence care and walking all in a secure environment. Residents enjoy private apartments furnished with personal belongings and mementos that make it feel like home. Special thought is given to the décor and functionality of each room. Activities are also specially designed to meet the needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming and bathing
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Incontinence care
- Restaurant-style dining—three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service available
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal (snow removal at Utah properties only)
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual, social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and banking
Standard in your residence:
- Apartment-style—Studio apartment with private bath
- Individually controlled heating and cooling system
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Safety features including grab bars
- Fully handicap accessible apartments available
- On-site laundry room
- Beauty and barber shop
- Library, activity room, game room and fitness/therapy room
- Private dining room
- Beautiful common areas for visiting with neighbors and friends
- Beautifully landscaped—residents enjoy water features, walking paths and flower gardens at most communities
Thank you for your interest at Legacy House of Logan. Visit today. We’d love to have you over for lunch.