Description of Avanti at Augusta Pines
We designed the assisted living at Avanti Senior Living at Augusta Pines to inspire seniors to maintain and active, engaged and motivated lifestyle. Utilizing professional planners, industry-leading architects and interior designers, we’ve built a community that not only reflects the personality of Augusta Pines, but also to offer choices and the freedom to live life fully.
The amenities at Avanti Senior Living at Augusta Pines reflect boutique style of the local area, with its unique galleries and specialty shops:
- Full service spa with relaxation therapy, aromatherapy, therapeutic massage, full hair styling/service and manicure/pedicures
- Wellness suite focusing on Mind l Body l Strength
- Technology-enhanced living: WiFi, telemedicine, streaming video/media, tablets with software designed to entertain, engage and connect residents
- Dedicated Technology Guru, technology classes and education
- Comprehensive medical, health and wellness services including one-on-one healthy lifestyle meetings monthly
- Savor Lounge, featuring delectables, beverages and opportunities for socialization
- Taste Restaurant—our flagship dining experience—along with other unique dining venues, all featuring the revolutionary Avanti Green Kitchen
Our goal is to create an environment that empowers those living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia will flourish and live life to its fullest. We’ve developed a climate that’s conducive to serenity at every level. Our Salize Suites and accompanying common areas are purposefully designed with open spaces, short, easy-to-see walkways and an abundance of natural light, so residents do not feel overwhelmed or challenged by hidden corridors. The simulated lighting helps cue residents to phases of the day and highlights common household areas.
In their specialized memory care neighborhood, residents will have their own dining area, theater, salon and other amenities.
Tour Avanti at Augusta Pines
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Avanti at Augusta Pines Assisted Living.