Description of Total Loving Care II
Here at Total Loving Care, Inc, our goal is to provide quality services. We specialize in hospice and respite care, assist with home health services, as well as have continued daily care during the aging process.
Your loved ones will enjoy a non-institutionalized, homelike environment at one of our several locations. As we age, sometimes we can no longer enjoy the things we used to and even suffer through memory loss. Our staff members help patients deal with the aging process and are available 24/7. Not only do our facilities have registered nurses on the premises at all times, we are fully equipped with medical doctors, neurologists, podiatrists, neurologists, and several other specialists available to care for your loved one.
Other services we are proud to present include:
- Mobile X-rays on site
- Medication Administration/Assistance
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance
- Incontinent Care
- Meal Preparation (according to needs)
- Feeding Assistance
- Housekeeping and Laundry Assistance (except dry cleaning)
- Respite Care (short term stay)
We are passionate about giving those who enter our doors our best service and care. Even though our patients are elderly, they will still be able to enjoy senior gardening, open air, and warm, smiling faces.
- Secured environment for wanderers
- Security Alarm
- Fire Alarm
- Sprinkler System
- Free Cable (unless specific channels requested)
- Memory Care
- Bingo Outings (twice/week for those who can participate)
- Beautiful wooded country environment
- Age in Place
Tour Total Loving Care II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Total Loving Care II Assisted Living.