Overview of Tennessee Independent Living
Sophisticated amenities wait for seniors who choose independent living in Tennessee, which is becoming known for its slow, easy lifestyle and low cost of living for seniors. The state features a delectable smorgasbord of stream fishing choices, the fabulous Grand Ole Opry and endless opportunities for retirees to enjoy hearty southern home cooking. Easy hiking and sight-seeing by vehicle wait at the Great Smoky Mountains National Park in western Tennessee. Rhythm and blues call visitors to Beale Street in Memphis. Elvis, the King of Rock and Roll, still lives in the hearts of his fans at the Graceland Mansion, while the world mecca for country music lovers is located in Nashville.
Cost of Tennessee Independent Living
The average cost of independent living in Tennessee is $1,972 per month. This is higher than the national average which is $1,729 per month.
Senior Homes has an extensive directory of senior living options, with care and living providers across the United States.
Independent Living Articles and Resources
Top Cities in Tennessee
- Memphis Independent Living
- Nashville Independent Living
- Knoxville Independent Living
- Chattanooga Independent Living
- Clarksville Independent Living
- Murfreesboro Independent Living
- Cordova Independent Living
- Jackson Independent Living
- Johnson City Independent Living
- Franklin Independent Living
- Hendersonville Independent Living
- Kingsport Independent Living
Compare Costs, Photos, & Reviews of All Your Options Near Tennessee