Tour Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels Assisted Living.
Description of Hidden Meadows on the Ridge & The Laurels
Hidden Meadows on the Ridge is a mid-sized Senior Care Community nestled among the woodlands, while conveniently located in Upper Bucks' County, less than 30 miles north of Philadelphia. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer a tranquil setting where seniors can maintain their independence with access to professional staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Both residents and families find comfort in knowing that our experienced staff provides personalized services and nursing care. As a pet friendly community, small pets are welcome to reside with their owners in our spacious studio residences.
Planning for you and your loved one's lifestyle can be overwhelming. At Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, we offer 54 private or shared living studios and The Laurels, our newly designed memory care residence, offers 48 private or shared rooms, providing you with options to meet your care needs.
- Spacious studio units
- Restaurant style dining services
- NEW Café, with expanded hours and flexible meal options (Hidden Meadows)
- NEW Ice Cream Shoppe (The Laurels)
- NEW Movie Room, with reclining seats (Hidden Meadows)
- NEW Outdoor Walking Path
- Professional staff on site
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping & linen services
- Comcast cable
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Hair salon
- Shaded outdoor porches
- Recreation & wellness programs
- Local Transportation service and regular outings
- Wheelchair-accessible van!
- On-site Rehabilitative Services- physical, occupational & speech therapies
- Private party accommodations
We at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge strive to continually enhance the unique lives of each of our residents by providing a friendly, compassionate and caring atmosphere in which to live and grow.
On-Site Medical Services
We offer on-site rehabilitation care at Hidden Meadows on the Ridge. Services provided are OT - Occupational Therapy, PT- Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy. Whether you need rehab after a hospital stay, or ongoing strengthening therapy your needs will be met by our clinical staff. In addition, primary care physicians, podiatrists, mental health professionals, laboratory and x-ray services are available and collaborate with our licensed professional nurses and medical director.