Description of Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting
Opening Early 2020
Senior Living that takes it to the top. The Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting is the newest senior living community in the Northern Philadelphia Suburbs, and offers independent, personal care, and memory care living options. The community’s focus on providing luxurious amenities, new social opportunities, and exemplary care services, brings a unique option to Plymouth Meeting, PA seniors and their families.
THE PINNACLE HAS ITS VERY OWN MAIN STREET RIGHT INSIDE THE BUILDING.
HOW CONVENIENT IS THAT?
- Full-service restaurant
- Private dining room
- Movie theater
- Game room with billiards and video games
- General store
- Full-service salon
- Post office
- Doctor’s office
The following services and activities are included in your monthly rent at The Pinnacle.
- Chef-prepared meals
- Concierge services
- Wellness center with visiting PT/OT
- Full calendar of activities and events
- Home maintenance
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Complimentary laundry facilities
- 24-hour staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Private transportation services available
- Pets welcome
There are so many options for recreation and wellness at The Pinnacle. Full use of the following common spaces is included in your monthly rent.
- ReFRESH - Outside terrace
- BeneFIT - Fitness center
- CREATE - Art studio
- STITCH - Sewing, knitting, quilting
- RETREAT - Game tables, large TV, comfortable seating, relaxation
- CONNECT - Computer lounge
- HARMONY - Music conservatoryv
- LEARN - Library
Tour Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Pinnacle at Plymouth Meeting Assisted Living.