Description of Legacy Village of Stillwater
Welcome to Legacy Village of Stillwater, located in beautiful Stillwater, Oklahoma. Home of the National Wrestling Hall of Fame & Museum and the NCAA Division—Oklahoma State University Cowboys and Cowgirls. Easily accessible from Hwy 177 and just minutes from Oklahoma State University campus, Stillwater Medical Center, physician offices, restaurants and shopping, Legacy Village is north-central Oklahoma’s newest, and most desirable, senior living community.
Legacy Village of Stillwater, a premier senior living community, provides independent living, assisted living and memory care services. Our residents enjoy daily activities, restaurant-style dining, beautifully decorated gathering areas and a wide variety of living options—all in a beautiful, home town setting.
Independent Living. Assisted Living. Memory Care.
At Legacy Village of Stillwater, we believe that the more our residents can be independent, the healthier they are and the better they feel. No matter what stage of life we’re in, maximizing independence, maintaining dignity and having choices are important. Nevertheless, there comes a time when we all could use a helping hand. At Legacy Village of Stillwater, we recognize those times and provide just the right amount of help to meet those needs.
Legacy Village of Stillwater is the premier assisted living community serving the Stillwater community. Assisted living services are designed for seniors who need a little assistance on their own but do not require intensive, 24-hour medical care. We provide a combination of residential living, health and recreational services, and help with daily living activities such as bathing, dressing, eating and medications in a warm, home-like environment.
- Assistance with activities of daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing, eating and ambulation
- 24-hour, on-site certified nursing staff available. Full-time Registered Nurse available
- Frequent monitoring by staff
- Medication monitoring and diabetes care
- Increased incontinence care
- Respite care
- Three meals daily plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Maintenance, landscaping and snow removal
- Full activity program that provides physical, intellectual,
- social and spiritual activities to enhance quality of life
- Special activities tailored specifically for those residents with memory loss