Description of Anthology of Burlington Creek
Imagine having everything you could need or want within feet of your front door. Featuring exceptional accommodations, services and experiences, supported by a thoughtfully composed care plan and passionate caregivers, we provide everything you need to live your best life within a dynamic, engaging community you’ll love.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as dressing, bathing, grooming & dining
- Licensed nurse onsite 24/7
- Assistance with medication coordination & management
- Coordination with specialized health care providers
- Trained staff at your service 24 hours a day
- Wellness visits by a licensed nurse
- Spacious, private accommodations
- Variety of senior-friendly floor plans
- Home maintenance, housekeeping & linen services
- Built-in personal alert systems
- Utilities included (excluding phone)
- Thoughtfully designed common areas
- Basic cable
- Beautifully landscaped outdoor areas
- Daily social, cultural & recreational activities
- Transportation available for appointments, shopping, dining & outings
- Exercise, fitness & wellness programs
- 3 gourmet meals supervised by a registered dietician & prepared by in-house chefs
- Diverse menu options & dining venues including pubs & bistros
- Escorts to & from meals & events
- Beauty/barber shops, concierge services & other onsite conveniences
- Community activity center with game rooms, library & reading rooms, etc.
We go above and beyond to provide your loved one with the comprehensive care they need and the vibrant life they deserve in a safe, nurturing environment. Our caregivers engage with residents and their families on a daily basis in a genuine, caring way to foster a close-knit community.
Staff with specialized training certified in the Alzheimer’s Association CARES® EssentiALZ®
Activities & programming through Fit Minds® (Fit Minds® focuses on Cognitive Stimulation Therapy & improving overall brain health)
Activities & programming through iN2L® (iN2L® focuses on Person-Centered Engagement™, offering technology that supports activity & wellness initiatives)
Tour Anthology of Burlington Creek
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Anthology of Burlington Creek Assisted Living.