Description of Baldwin House Hazel Park
Baldwin House Hazel Park is conveniently located on the southeast corner of I-75 and I-696, with access to many stores and restaurants, yet is situated far off the main road in a quiet neighborhood that watches out for seniors.
Our community is ideally situated near shopping, dining and health care facilities. We offer the independence you want, with the services you need to transition into the next phase of your life.
Baldwin House Hazel Park residents enjoy unique independent cottages that include two bedrooms and two bathrooms with a garage, plus studio and one-bedroom apartments, all surrounded by thriving common areas like the theater room and activity room, where there’s always something going on.
Our unique qualities:
- The entire community, including residents and staff, feels like family.
- Our location is set back off the main road, in a quiet environment surrounded by homes. Our surrounding community watches out for our residents.
- Our staff has over 130 years of combined experience.
- Our location is close to I-75 and I-696. Kroger, Dollar Store and CVS are all within a mile away.
- We offer six independent cottages with two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a garage.
Tour Baldwin House Hazel Park
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Baldwin House Hazel Park Assisted Living.