Tour The Heritage of Marietta
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Heritage of Marietta Assisted Living.
Description of The Heritage of Marietta
We have a variety of programming and services to keep residents engaged and connected to the world around them, including:
Holistic Wellness: Using our proprietary Seven Dimensions of Wellness adapted from the Six Dimensions of Wellness developed by Dr. Bill Hettler and customized for senior living.
Professional Service and Care: Our trained and certified staff are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and led by full-time, licensed nurses.
Our staff receives constant oversite from our Medical Director who also performs routine resident visits. Each residence is equipped with a state-of-the-art emergency call system.
Personalized Care: Personalized levels of assisted living care for each resident as well as Short Stay Respite options.
Mobile App: Families can download and access our mobile app for regular updates and gain information on upcoming activities and events as well as other important communications.
Engaging Activities and Resources: Residents and their visitors are able to enjoy our outdoor gardens and walking paths.
Complete Dining Experience: Three complete meals daily based on necessary caloric intake and vitamin-rich diets are created by our in-house culinary team. Residents also enjoy access to snacks and beverages throughout the day.
We have a variety of memory care services and amenities, including:
- Comprehensive dental exam and x-rays provided upon move-in at no cost (at select locations).
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies available.
- Resident Care Partners have met or exceeded state-required certification and participate in continuing education.
The Traditions memory care program incorporates a comprehensive, meaningful life engagement program that aims to lower anxiety, decrease frustration, and increase feelings of comfort, fostering a sense of purpose.
- Assistance with all daily activities of living, including bathing, dressing, hygiene, and mobility.
- Home-like areas to encourage friendships and socialization.
- Choice of private or companion apartments to best suit your family member’s needs and financial situation.
- Secured outdoor area.
- Full service beauty and barber salon available on site.
- Three homemade nutritious meals and snacks each day.