Description of Grace Living Personal Care Home
Welcome to Grace Living Personal Care Home! We hope we can meet your needs in searching for the right place for your loved ones. We are committed to providing a loving, caring, and compassionate environment for all our residents. We hope to make this transition as smooth as possible because here at Grace Living Personal Care Home, we understand that this is not an easy decision for you, so we will do our best to help walk you through every step of the way. The prices here are competitive and lower than traditional assisted living homes to help make taking care of your loved ones more affordable, but still just as efficient on your behalf.
All our staff are certified in CPR and First Aid. Yearly training programs include special Dementia/Alzheimer care with focus on common behaviors, communication techniques, care approached for activities of daily living, problem solving methods, and assessments of residents' needs such as, home health and Hospice care. Grace Living also provides Respite and daycare services for seniors who still live at home with family members but need supervision during the day or weekend when family members are at work or vacation.
Our residents become familiar with the caregivers they see on a predictable schedule rather than having to cope with new faces every few hours. And because of this relationship, our staff become more familiar not just with each resident’s physical needs but also their personal habits, likes and dislikes.
Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service.
- Transportation provided to and from doctors' appointment.
- Three home-cooked meals with snacks available anytime.
- Large furnished or unfurnished Private or companion bedrooms.
- Medication and incontinence management.
- Bathing, Dressing and Grooming assistance.
- Housekeeping and Laundry services.
- In-home social activities
- Peace of Mind.
- A loving, caring family atmosphere included
- Smaller is better for the Elderly.
- Family owned and operated.
- Affordable care at about half the price of a nursing home.
- State licensed and Inspected.
- Memory-stimulating programs.
- Watchful Oversight.
- Organized activities include daily exercise programs, Reading, Puzzle, Games, and numerous other in-house activities.
Continuous re-assessment of residents care needs to ensure appropriate care is provided.
Tour Grace Living Personal Care Home
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Grace Living Personal Care Home Assisted Living.