Description of Oaks at Ashton Hills
Oaks at Ashton Hills is an assisted living and memory care community located in Covington, Georgia, just minutes away from Piedmont Newton Hospital, shopping, dining, churches, and entertainment, such as the Ashton Hills Golf Club. Our services and amenities allow residents to continue to live as independently as possible and still receive exceptional person-centered care that is catered to each individual’s needs.
Amenities at Oaks at Ashton Hills work in conjunction with the services and care we provide. Our amenities encourage individuals to maintain an independent lifestyle as well as present opportunities for residents to socialize with peers and participate in activities that are in line with their interests.
- 24-Hour Access to Team Members with State-of-the-Art Emergency Call Systems
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Eating, etc.)
- Three Nutritious Meals and Two Snacks Daily
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dental and Podiatrist Services
- Private Apartments with All Utilities Included (Excluding Phone and Cable)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping and Banking
- Social, Educational, Spiritual, and Recreational Programs
- Medication Supervision and Reminders
- Regular Monitoring for General Health and Well-Being, Including Blood Pressure, Weight, and Nutritional Status --Checks with Quarterly Reports to Family
Living accommodations are an essential aspect to the overall well-being of the individuals who call us home. We want residents to feel as comfortable and as at home as possible in order for us to be more effective in the care that we provide. Oaks at Ashton Hills offers a variety of floor plans that allow individuals to find the layout that works best for them, complementing their lifestyle and ensuring that their every need is being met.
Tour Oaks at Ashton Hills
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oaks at Ashton Hills Assisted Living.