Description of Oaks at Grove Park
Oaks at Grove Park is an assisted living and memory care community located in historic Columbus, Georgia. Nestled in a quiet residential and cultural area, our community is close to churches, restaurants, medical offices, and shopping. The services and amenities we offer exemplify the values of Oaks Senior Living and are designed to provide care that caters to each individual’s needs.
Independence is important to all of us. At Oaks at Grove Park, we offer amenities to complement our exemplary services that encourage residents to live an independent lifestyle and provide opportunities for socialization among peers.
- 24-Hour Access to Team Members with State-of-the-Art Emergency Call Systems
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (Bathing, Grooming, Dressing, Eating, etc.)
- Three Nutritious Meals and Two Snacks Daily
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Dental and Podiatry Services
- Private Apartments with All Utilities Included (Excluding Phone and Cable)
- Free Wireless Internet
- Scheduled Transportation to Shopping and Banking
- Social, Educational, Spiritual, and Recreational Programs
- Medication Supervision and Reminders
- Regular Monitoring for General Health and Well-Being, Including Blood Pressure, Weight, and Nutritional Status --Checks with Quarterly Reports to Family
We believe that comfort plays a significant role in the overall wellness and well-being of an individual. At Oaks at Grove Park, our community provides a variety of floor plans for residents to choose from, ensuring that they feel at home in their living space.
Tour Oaks at Grove Park
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Oaks at Grove Park Assisted Living.