Description of Ridge Manor Residential Memory Care - Canton
Our mission is to provide the finest quality care individualized for our residents by providing the appropriate level of support. We strive to meet each of our resident's uniques physical, mental and emotional needs. We are committed to providing an environment that promotes individuality and offers choices in care and lifestyle. At Ridge Manor, we foster and support independence for each resident, interact with everyone in a dignified and respectful way and involve the family in care decisions.
All our staff are certified in CPR and First Aid. Yearly training programs include special Dementia/Alzheimer care with focus on common behaviors, communication techniques, care approached for activities of daily living, problem solving methods, and assessments of residents' needs.
Ridge Manor Personal Care Home is nurse managed and provides care to seniors in a home-like environment. We provide activities that help engage our residents holistically physicallly, emotionally and mentally. We cater to assisted living, and memory care. Our warm and caring staff provide compassionate care prioritizing safety, comfort and dignity. We look forward to giving you a tour of our warm and inviting home.
Some of what we offer includes but is not limited to:
- 1:6 Caregiver to Resident ratio (More frequent and closer oversight)
- Home environment, (More familiar and comfortable surroundings)
- Full ADA Compliant Stepless Home (ADA Showers, Grab Bars, Handicap Ramp, No Steps)
- Emergency Call Bell System (Alerts Caregivers 24/7 with the press of a button)
- 24/7 Security Cameras (Both indoor and outdoor - Management Monitored Daily)
- Daily Management Facility Audits (The management checks the facility daily to ensure all care/needs are being met)
- Daily Activities (Individualized to our resident's preferences and include activities such as: Gardening, Games, -Puzzles, Arts & Crafts, Movies, Trivia etc) - Daily Exercises (Chair Yoga, Dancing, Resistance Bands, Light Weight -Training, Stationary Bicycle etc)
- Music Therapy (We play different songs the residents are familiar with and enjoy. We periodically have a performer come in to entertain our residents)
- Pet Therapy (A certified pet therapist visits our residents monthly)
- Aroma Therapy (A diffuser is used to disperse different essential oils in the air such as jasmine, lavender, rose etc)
- Planned outings (Caregivers and Family accompany our residents on trips such as restaurants, movies, parks, shopping etc)
- Mobile Services (Visit the facility routinely: Nurse Practitioner, Dentist, Nail Tech, and Hair Stylist)
- Customized Menus (Menus are customized to what our residents enjoy to eat)
Tour Ridge Manor Residential Memory Care - Canton
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Ridge Manor Residential Memory Care - Canton Assisted Living.