Best Elderly Care
17912 Lincoln Street , Villa Park, CA 92861
Reviews of Best Elderly Care
Learn More About Best Elderly Care
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for Best Elderly Care
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Amenities at Best Elderly Care
Licensed Capacity: 6
Emergency Services: Less than 5 Miles
Shopping: Less than 2 Miles
Full-Time Activity Director
Trips & Outings
Nurse Availability: Day On Site;Night On-Call
On-Site Medical Visits: Geriatric physician
Tour Best Elderly Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Best Elderly Care.
Description of Best Elderly Care
Best Elderly Care is a residential care facility designed to provide a comfortable and fulfilling life style in a home environment.
The Administrator/Owner has years of experience as a Registered Nurse specializing in geriatric care with emphasis on Dementia/Alzheimer’s, as well as stroke, cardiac, Parkinson’s, and personal counseling.
The second administrator is also a Registered Nurse and former Patient’s Rights Advocate for Orange County with extended knowledge on gero-psychiatric care.
Best Elderly Care’s Commitment to the highest quality service and personalized care includes:
- The warmth and personal comfort of beautiful home-like environments.
- Comfortable and suitable bedroom furniture.
- Three delicious and nutritionally balanced meals, including individualized diets, if prescribed by a doctor.
- Medication management, monitoring for side effects, and effectiveness of treatment prescribed.
- Continuous care, supervision, and observation for changes in physical, mental, emotional, and social functioning.
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating, continence, transferring from bed or chair, and other personal needs.
- House-visiting doctors, podiatrist, and hair stylist.
- Great activities programs featuring daily exercises, cards and board games, bingo, arts & crafts, pet therapy and visits from community entertainers to fit a variety of our residents needs.
- A staff to resident ratio of 1:3.
- All rooms are private with separate quarters for live-in caregivers and all three facilities have Dementia and Hospice waivers.
- All rooms are equipped with a call system for residents’ needs day or night.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about Best Elderly Care