Description of ELD Assisted Living
THE VERY BEST IN RESIDENTIAL HIGH-END BOARD AND CARE SENIOR ASSISTED LIVING!
At Elizabeth Lauren & Dewey ("ELD Healthcare") find comfort in knowing your loved one is at the very best facility of its kind to be found anywhere in the U.S. 24/7 trained and carefully screened care staff are always present.
We provide room, board, housekeeping, supervision, and personal care assistance with basic activities like personal hygiene, dressing, eating, and walking. Facilities such as at ELD Healthcare usually centrally store and distribute medications for residents to self-administer.
WHAT DOES ELD HEALTHCARE PROVIDE AS A LICENSED RCFE?
- Around-the-clock care managers to assist with the activities of daily living (such as dressing, bathing, and eating)
- Specially trained medication managers to ensure medications are taken properly and to avoid dangerous drug interactions
- Safety and security systems, including a 24-hour emergency call system and motion sensors
- Licensed staff to monitor healthcare needs and changes in behavior
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Dedicated concierge service and transportation
- Three nutritious meals a day prepared by our high-quality chef, plus snacks any time of the day 24/7
Our personalized services and luxury amenities have been created with our residents’ comfort in mind. Your family can enjoy peace of mind knowing that our 24-hour care staff is available to help with scheduled needs, as well as any unexpected issues. Available services include:
- Massage therapy
- Beauty salon services
- Transportation is always available
- Rotating menu selections and specials featuring fresh produce and seasonal products for best taste and optimal nutrition
- Nutritious snacks and beverages available all-day
- Enjoy our formal dining room to catch up with friends and neighbors
- Schedule our private dining room for family parties and gatherings
SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES:
- Planned calendars of daily activities for our residents to participate in, with a broad range of options to fit all preferences
- Live entertainment, music, and dance programs scheduled during happy hour throughout the year
- Residents stay physically active with chair yoga, Pilates, balance classes, stretching, and other exercise programs
- Residents participate in bridge, poker, and other games or join a special interest group such as book club or world travelers
- Residents enjoy creative pursuits such as art, painting, crafts, flower arranging, or poetry
Tour ELD Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at ELD Assisted Living Assisted Living.