Description of Crossroads Senior Living
We’re located in Bellevue, WA, in the Crossroads Shopping Center. At Crossroads Senior living you’ll enjoy modern and spacious 1 or 2-bedroom apartment homes and a welcoming, contemporary atmosphere that will make you feel right at home. Crossroads is a place for you to make friends, enjoy social activities, and find opportunities to get involved.* It's a truly worry-free lifestyle, conveniently located minutes from downtown Bellevue and Seattle.
We're within walking distance of shopping, dining, and activities such as: golfing, movie theater, rock climbing, tennis, and the arts. With easy access to highway I-405 and I-90, a community electric vehicle and van for resident use, and outdoor activities (including Crossroads Par 3 Golf and Crossroads Park) located right outside your door, we know you’ll love it here.
Our residents enjoy:
- Sun Room with access to the deck with skyline views
- The Bellevue Community room for friends to gather with an open concept kitchen, large screen TV, and free Wi-Fi
- Fitness center equipped with Precor and NuStep machines, free weights, and Yoga props to keep you active and strong
- Business Hub with computer stations, laptop lounge and business accessories to manage your affairs and stay connected with family and friends
- Creative Room for your inner artist, with access to an open courtyard
- Game Room for your competitive spirit and the Media Lounge for your Hollywood dreams
- P-Patch planters for your favorite flowers or seasonal vegetables
- A wide variety of social activities with friends on or offsite
- SHAG Car Share program with low annual membership fee to take you where you want to go
- Transportation program with community van for group shopping trips and activities
- Within walking distance to metro transit
Tour Crossroads Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Crossroads Senior Living Independent Living.