Tour Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing Assisted Living.
Description of Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing
Assisted Living & Memory Care in Tomball, TX
Harvest Home & Inwood Crossing is a senior living community with Assisted Living and Memory Care services.
Harvest Home brings Assisted Living to the community for those who need a little extra help. Residents with Alzheimer’s and/or dementia can rest easy, in a safe and secure Memory Care environment, provided by Inwood Crossing. Together, Harvest Home and Inwood Crossing form the most comprehensive senior living community in Tomball.
Our Goal Every Day is to Create Something Special for Our Residents
Finding ways to keep our residents active mentally, socially and physically is our mission! We are committed to quality service and care.
You’ll enjoy our full service senior living community. Some of the amenities you can expect are:
- Private and companion studios
- All utilities including basic cable TV
- Sun-filled courtyards and patios
- Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping
- Professional and caring staff 24 hours a day
- On-site laundry
- Medication management
- 3 meals daily served in the main dining room
- Planned daily activities
- Transportation to medical and dental appointments
- Emergency call system
What is needed? The needs for memory care are different. Current research demonstrates that the most significant things we can are physical activity, socialization, good nutrition, a consistent routine, a sense of purpose all in an environment that is safe and secure.
We meet those special needs every day by offering the following:
- A Safe and Secure Environment – Safety first is of utmost importance. Residents in this secure area of our community also wear Wander Guards. They are in our care and they are safe.
- A Caring Staff – Our experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia care is long and extensive. Our mission is to provide a place where residents may live fully and with dignity. Our staff receives regular ongoing training for memory care and is available 24/7.
- A Nurturing Environment – From our sunny courtyards to our café and library, we provide a variety of spaces to enjoy.
- Dining and Wellness – Nutrition is a big part of our care. Proper care means proper nutrition and we make sure our residents are eating nutritious and balanced meals
- Life Enrichment – We offer programs designed to keep our residents engaged physically, socially and emotionally.