Description of Assisted Living and Memory Care – Ultimate Care by God’s Providers
Committed to Caring for the Mind, Body and Soul
Ultimate Care is an assisted living facility that provides premier care for daily living in Spring and The Woodlands, Texas area. It was founded in 2001 and was created to provide quality care to those in need, in a more personal and comfortable setting, unlike traditional larger facilities. We are committed to a hands on approach in providing the best possible care for our residents. Our caregivers receive continuous training to meet each residents’ physical, mental and spiritual needs. Our mission is our passion for excellence, quality and most importantly “Life”, to provide individualized care to each of our residents with the utmost dignity and respect.
We understand not all of our residents require the same care, which is why our residents enjoy customized care and assistance from minimal to total care with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, grooming and incontinence care. Our staff of loving, caring caregivers are always close at hand 24 hours a day to assist with any of our residents needs. Our ratio of staff to residents is one to six, which is the best one can get in any assisted living facility. A nurse is reachable 24 hours per day, visiting Physicians are available, as well as Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapies through Home Health Agencies.
Ultimate Care Homes offers 3 beautiful homes each Licensed by Texas Department of Health and Human Services for 6 residents, with 24 hour security systems, laundry services, well balanced home cooked meals, snacks and lots of baked goodies!
- It is the purpose of Ultimate Care Homes to provide a higher level of personal care than traditional alternatives.
- Our NUMBER ONE priority is the individualized, high quality care for your loved one!
- Our home setting and limited number of residents alleviates the stress and anxiety, common in large care facilities.
- Our goal is to provide professional and loving care, while striving to fulfill the mental, physical and spiritual needs of each of our residents.
- Our mission is to provide quality care to each resident with utmost dignity and respect.
Tour Assisted Living and Memory Care – Ultimate Care by God’s Providers
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Assisted Living and Memory Care – Ultimate Care by God’s Providers Assisted Living.