Description of The Legacy at Long Meadow
Luxury Assisted Living and Memory Care in Pecan Grove
Near Pecan Grove and Rosenberg, nestled in the heart of Long Meadow Farms on Mason Road, and just southwest of the newly-extended Grand Parkway is The Legacy. The Legacy at Long Meadow is an assisted living and memory care community providing innovative, personalized senior care coupled with concierge, luxury living. We provide our residents the experience of true independence, with as much or as little assistance as they need. With our purpose-driven, exciting programming, our residents can grow, be active, and enjoy meaningful lives.
We offer several living options for residents of The Legacy. Residents can choose from a variety of attractive suites and different floor plans. Each private room in our community is designed for superior comfort and convenience, and includes a variety of features and amenities.
At The Legacy, each resident is valued as an individual.
This shows in how we manage and implement our assisted living services. Our carefully selected and well-trained staff are here to help each resident with their daily living activities as needed, providing as much independence or assistance as needed. Such activities include bathing, getting dressed, and managing prescription medications – all with the comforts of home and state-of-the-art, unobtrusive safety features. This high level of individualized, concierge service keeps our community healthy and safe.
Our team provides a comprehensive selection of personalized care services, including:
• Unobtrusive in-room technology that monitors the safety of each resident
• Daily strength-building programs to improve health and physical independence
• Assistance with medication
• Innovative Point-of-Care system that helps manage and respond to care needs
• Industry-leading and need-based resident-to-staff ratio
Memory Care At The Legacy, we have developed a unique program for memory care called Connections.
This innovative program includes a range of activities to help seniors rebuild physical strength, sharpen their mental acuity, and connect with their fellow seniors, as well as members of the Connections team. Thanks to Connections, our residents enjoy an active and purposeful life.
Connections Staff, Programming, & Technology
• On-site coordinator of memory care and Connections
• Events and activities personalized for memory care residents
• In-room monitoring technology for safety
• Daily physical activities
• Opportunities for families and grandkids to visit
• Pre-scheduled social events
• Pet therapy once a week
• A focus on the physical and mental wellness of each memory care resident
• Community, family-purposed seating and dining
Community Amenities & Activities
• Full-time Lifestyle Director who helps residents stay active and engaged
• Assistance with ordering gifts and other special requests from our Guest Relations Director
• Anytime dining (including off-menu items)
• Robust, fun, and engaging daily activities to benefit the physical and mental health of each resident
• Movie theatre with entertainment on demand
• Barber and beauty salon providing full-service grooming
• Secure grounds designed for safe outdoor activities
Thank you for your interest at The Legacy at Long Meadow. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.