Description of Park Creek
Park Creek Independent Living offers the very best of lifestyle choices for individuals/adults age 55 and over to enjoy. From the moment residents enter the secured grounds of our fully-gated community, they’ll enjoy the many wonderful amenities and customizable plans and choices available.
Our senior independent living community is situated on the northern side of Cypress, Texas—and nestled in a naturally forested area. This allows for the park-like setting surrounding Park Creek Independent Living and offers residents a peaceful place to relax and enjoy life!
- Maintenance-free Living
- Weekly Housekeeping and Linen Service
- Scheduled Local Transportation
- Emergency Call System
- Paid Utilities (excluding phone and Internet)
- 24-hour Staffing Available for Your Convenience
- Dining Services Available
- Secure Gated Community
- Covered Parking
- Onsite Concierge
- Community Library
- Full-Service Salon
- Fitness and Exercise Room
- Enclosed Porches — First Floor Suites
- Arts & Crafts Classes
- Media Room
- Large Courtyard Area
- Private Dining Room Availability
- Customized Dining Plans with Bistro Options (See DINING Page for further info)
- Theater With Theater-Style Seating
- Resort-Style Pool
- Outdoor Dining Options
- Outdoor Living
- Dog Park
- Bistro Dining in Café Frais
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Lounging Areas for Socializing
We also offer customizable dining options and place an array of conveniences at your fingertips. We place our emphasis on creating environments that encourage living life to the fullest for our Park Creek residents.
Tour Park Creek
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Park Creek Independent Living.