Description of South High Senior Living
Originally a public high school, South High has since been restored and redesigned. The building was already laid out for residential use, with a cafeteria ready for transformation to the dining hall, and classrooms ideally situated to become apartments. We welcome you to visit the old high school for a trip down memory lane.
Our Assisted Living program is designed to encourage residents to live a vibrant life by connecting with the people and the community around them. We provide our residents with peace of mind knowing that we are available to help with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, and transportation. We give our residents the best care possible in an enjoyable, welcoming atmosphere.
We believe deeply in providing personalized and tailored care for each of our residents. This is especially true for our residents who are living with dementia and Alzheimer’s. This is why we created Generations Memory Care. Our community requires our associates to complete certified extensive initial and on-going training to better support our resident individuals living with dementia. We emphasize techniques, teachable moments, and meaningful engagement by honoring the past, connecting with the present and inspiring the future of your loved one.
- Scheduled local transportation – get around town safely and conveniently
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry service – we take care of the cleaning, so you can enjoy life
- Resident-centered care tailored to your specific needs – your individual experience is our No. 1 priority
- Caring, passionate staff available around the clock – peace of mind knowing that someone is always close by
- Emergency response system – we take your safety very seriously
- Lavish, resident-inspired social calendar featuring leisure, educational and social activities through our Vibrant Life® program – Be Vibrant. Be You.
- Casual, restaurant-style dining for residents, staff and guests – delicious and nutritious cuisine
- Salon and spa – no need to venture far for beauty and personal care
- Piano lounge
- Pet-friendly – furry friends are welcome
Tour South High Senior Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at South High Senior Living Assisted Living.