Description of Chandler Hall
A Full Senior Lifestyle Continuum
Thanks to the wide array of programs and amenities we provide, there’s always something happening at Chandler Hall. Whether you are in need of independent living, adult day health, respite services, personal care, residential memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, long-term care or hospice care in our Hospice Pavilion or in the comfort of your own home, Chandler Hall is a senior lifestyle community that is here for you.
The on campus, open to the public, YMCA even provides infant care, early childhood education and summer camp for children through their teenage years, but is available via FREE membership to residents that live at Chandler Hall.
The Manor Houses at Chandler Hall
Chandler Hall opened its Apartment Style Residences in early 2000, establishing a setting for personal care where assistance with daily tasks is available to residents.
The common areas of each house provide tastefully appointed living spaces; these spaces include living, family and intimate dining rooms. Residents enjoy menu selections for three delicious meals per day. This personal care setting allows for many residents needs to be met as well as a variety of programming. Residents enjoy a smaller community within the benefits of a larger one.
Programs & Services:
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Administration
- 24 Hour Security surveillance Campus
- Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Social, Cultural and Educational Programs On and Off-Site
- Special Events, Brunches and Performances
- Intergenerational Programming
- Membership to Fitness & Aquatic Centers
- On-Site Primary Care Provider office
- Campus Shuttle Service
- Beautiful Auditorium for Variety of Functions
- Trips/Transportation for Medical Appointments
- Comfortable Home Environment
- Spacious Common Areas
- Residential Laundry Facilities
- Covered Front Porches
- Finely Appointed Dining Room
- Three Delicious Meals from a Choice Menu
- Full Country Kitchen in Family Room
- Computer Accessibility
Hicks Memory Support Residence
At Chandler Hall, we take time to get to know each of our residents, their families, and personal situations. We understand the effects that Alzheimer’s Disease and other types of dementia can have. Our Hicks Memory Support Residence provides a safe and secured environment to ensure that we meet individual needs while making residents feel right at home in spacious apartments.
We implement new and proven memory support techniques to meet the ever-changing needs of residents. All Hicks Residence nursing, dietary, housekeeping and activities staff are specially trained through the Alzheimer’s Association Habilitation Therapy Program. The program focuses on meeting the needs of each resident “at the moment,” with dignity and respect.
Thank you for your interest at Chandler Hall Senior Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.