Description of Holland Village
Holland Village is a beautiful Continuing Care Retirement Community that is in the heart of Bucks County, the campus is as beautiful inside as the scenery outside on the 52 acres that the campus sits on. Holland Village offers Independent Living with several unique floor plans to offer to you and your loved ones. Holland Village also offers Personal Care in both studio and one-bedroom apartments. Within the Personal Care is a secured Memory Care Community also with studio and one-bedroom apartments, this area offers its own individualized memory care programming for the residents.
Amenities for Independent Living and Personal Care are as follows:
- 7 day a week programming in all care levels
- An indoor pool
- A Fitness Center
- Wellness Center, there is a nurse on campus 24 hours a day
- On-site physician visits for Primary Care Physicians, Podiatrists, Psychiatrist, Dentist, and Optomologist
- Beauty Parlor
- Transportation is available to and from physician appointments should you need to go out for an appointment
- Housekeeping is included
- Meals are available in our spacious dining room
- Home Care therapies come right to your home
- Parking spots available
- Pull cords for nursing assistance in every apartment and each resident receives a life alert button to call for help when they are not in their apartment.
Holland Village also has a Rehabilitation Center should your loved one need in patient rehabilitation after a hospital stay for any reason, we will care for your loved on in rehab and get them back to their apartment with the appropriate therapy follow up.
Tour Holland Village
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Holland Village Assisted Living.