Description of Spring Mill Pointe - Lafayette Hill, PA
The lifestyle at Spring Mill Pointe is designed for those who like to live at their own pace, surrounded by great people and engaging opportunities. Located on the grounds of the treasured former Spring Mill School in suburban Philadelphia and all it has to offer, the possibilities are endless.
Enjoy all-inclusive independent living on a 15-acre campus in scenic Pennsylvania. The centerpiece of our Lafayette Hill community is a beautifully restored schoolhouse where classic stone architecture meets modern, life-enriching amenities and exceptional opportunities.
At our rental community, we take care of your home maintenance needs, including housekeeping, repairs and maintaining the beautiful grounds. You just pay your monthly fee. And, should the need arise, you have priority access to personal care and memory care on campus, as well as to skilled nursing at Rydal Park, our sister community located in Jenkintown.
Personal Care at Spring Mill Pointe:
Personal care at Spring Mill Pointe provides residents with extra support for the activities of daily living when and how they need it. We work with our personal care residents to customize a daily schedule based on individual lifestyles and preferences.
- Assistance with daily activities, including bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Dental, audiology and podiatry services.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies.
- Medication management.
- Transportation to medical appointments.
- Housekeeping, linens and laundry services.
- 24-hour security and emergency call system.
Memory care services include:
- Structured, success-oriented groups and relaxed independent pursuits facilitated by recreational therapists.
- Music, art appreciation and spiritual programs.
- Intergenerational programs.
- Social and care management services.
- Secure courtyard with an outdoor garden.
- Support groups and educational programs for families and caregivers.
- Bright dining room with delicious, nutritious options.
- Medication management and monitoring.
- Assistance with the activities of daily living, including bathing, grooming and dressing.
- 24-hour security and health care services.
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services.
Tour Spring Mill Pointe - Lafayette Hill, PA
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Spring Mill Pointe - Lafayette Hill, PA Assisted Living.