I Visited This Facility
I visited Oaks of Bensalem. They were lovely to talk to, but I didn't think it was the place for my mother. They didn't really have private rooms and my mother was looking for a private room. They were all double rooms. Their programs looked very nice. The person who assisted me was lovely.
I Visited This Facility
Oaks of Bensalem was pretty and clean, and the people were pleasant. The rooms were fine. They had a whole calendar of activities, like Church services, music, events, and games.
Description of Allegria at the Oaks
Allegria at the Oaks promotes choice, independence, and well-being. We have a caring, compassionate and professionally-trained staff including nurses, medication technicians and personal care assistance available to meet the diverse needs of our residents. With the recent installation of a Bosche security system for added resident protection, those with mild cognitive impairment can be fully integrated in resident activities, allowing each person to participate in dining, recreational and other community events. For those with more advanced dementia, specially designed activities and engagement programs are provided to meet their unique needs.
Personal Care at Allegria at the Oaks is about choice, independence, and well being. We believe we can best serve our residents by getting to know their history, passions, interests, and needs. You’ll enjoy restaurant-style dining that features delicious daily specials and an a la carte menu. Unwind with good friends and hot coffee or stroll the grounds featuring ample open-space and mature landscaping. Participate in our dynamic activity programs offering a variety of events, outings, and fitness classes throughout the week. At Oaks of Bensalem, you’ll experience a supportive and family-like atmosphere where independence is encouraged and assistance is always available. Come and enjoy the Oaks experience!
Senior Living Services:
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily featuring specials, a la carte options, and snacks
- Engaging activity programs offering a variety of social events and outings including fitness classes, happy hour, scenic drives, special presentations, Bingo, and card games
- In-house emergency response system
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Utilities included (except phone and internet) and expanded cable at no additional cost
- Scheduled transportation to grocery stores, drug stores, medical/dental appointments, banks, and post office
Memory Care at Allegria at the Oaks is about service, dignity, and compassion. We provide personalized care in a secure, home-like environment that maintains the resident’s quality of life and independence. We strive to preserve cognitive function through a dynamic activities program that promotes individuality and respects the dignity of residents.
Our unique program, modeled after state-of-the-art Scandinavian programs, allows residents to interact with our knowledgeable and caring staff throughout the day. Each caregiver is trained to provide assistance with the basic functions of daily living while also “engaging” with residents in stimulating and fulfilling activities. Visitors would not find it unusual to see a caregiver baking cookies or putting golf with a few residents. Also, there are frequent musical events, designed to stimulate memories and a regular exercise program to extend fitness. In this way, close bonds form between residents and caregivers, engendering mutual trust, respect, and friendship. We also encourage families to visit their loved ones and participate in activities and special events at any time. Come and experience the Oaks difference!
Memory Care Services
- Warm, inviting, and secure access controlled environment
- 24-Hour staff dedicated to the Memory Care community
- On-site nursing staff scheduled 24-hours daily
- Three delicious meals, served restaurant style, plus snacks
- Daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- All utilities and cable TV included (except phone and internet)
- Variety of daily fitness, social events, crafts and activities
Thanks for your interest in Oaks of Bensalem. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.