Description of SpringRidge at Charbonneau
Welcome to SpringRidge at Charbonneau, a luxurious senior living community in Wilsonville, OR!
SpringRidge is only a hop, a skip, and a jump from Portland, but seemingly a world away. Situated on ten acres of the natural beauty, greenery and serenity that is the residential neighborhood of Charbonneau, SpringRidge, with its manicured garden courtyards and rich architectural detailing, seems reminiscent of a French Country manor—Portland style.
Natural and architectural beauty is just the beginning, though. At SpringRidge, you can be as busy or as laid back as you like. A full range of social, cultural, and recreational activities are available for your personal growth and physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Plus, as a resident, you'll have all the benefits of a social membership at the Charbonneau Country Club next door, with its 27-hole golf course, tennis courts, and meandering walking paths.
Here are the amenities you will find at SpringRidge at Charbonneau:
- Dine Your Way™ at the Charbonneau Room Restaurant with VIP service, evolving menus and daily fresh specials, available 12 hours a day so you can enjoy meals how you want, and when you want
- Bistro lounge for casual bites and social hour
- Genuine Hospitality energized and delivered by The Power of WE.
- CARF-Accredited Assisted Living services and Memory Care for your peace of mind
- Try a ZEST™ class in our fully-equipped fitness center to stay active and fit
- Private dining room and Continental Café for entertaining guests
- Landscaped courtyards, walking paths, and outdoor covered seating area to stroll and relax outdoors
- Fully-equipped fitness center and group classes to stay active and fit, including aqua-aerobics
- Indoor heated swimming pool and spa for a refreshing swim or soak
- Sauna room for recovering sore muscles
- High speed Internet lounge to keep connected
- Market sundries shop for the ultimate convenience
- Grand living room with fireplace and piano to enjoy an afternoon concert
- Library with cozy nooks for enjoying a good book or a game of cards
- Billiards room for a rousing game of pool with your pals
- Full service beauty/barber shop and manicure/pedicure spa to keep you looking your best
- Individual locked mailboxes
- Conveniently located elevators
- Covered and off-street parking
Independent Living at SpringRidge at Charbonneau
As a resident at SpringRidge, you will find all kinds of opportunities for social connections, health and wellness activities, and the comforts and conveniences to help simplify life.
SpringRidge at Charbonneau’s Assisted Living
SpringRidge at Charbonneau’s assisted living services take a “whole-person” approach to wellness, and are tailored to meet your needs, now and in the future. Services can be dialed up, or back, at any time, so you are always getting the help you need. Residents choosing assisted living services enjoy highly-personalized care as needed to support independence and wellness. Here are the services offered for assisted living:
- Three meals daily at the SpringRidge Court restaurant
- Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry service
- Help with daily activities, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with managing medications
- A holistic personal wellness plan that supports the whole “you”—physical, spiritual, emotional, social and intellectual
- Full calendar of social, cultural, educational, and recreational activities and programs
- Health and fitness classes, including aqua and indoor aerobics
- 24-hour emergency call system and reception desk
- Scheduled transportation services to doctors’ appointments, shopping, events and Studio, One- and Two-bedroom residences with private bath
- Fully-equipped all-electric kitchenettes with microwave
- Individual climate controls (heating & air conditioning)
- Safety assist grab bars in tub and showers
SpringRidge at Charbonneau’s Enliven™ Memory Care
SpringRidge at Charbonneau’s Enliven™ Memory Care offers personalized care within a secure residential environment. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with memory impaired residents and their families, developing individualized and innovative programs that focus on meaningful tasks that are engaging and stimulating while being stress-free for the resident.