Description of The Parke Assisted Living
From the thoughtful design of the apartments and common areas to the helpful services we offer, we work hard to make sure our residents enjoy all the comforts of home.
We believe you should be comfortable with The Parke long before you move in. That’s why we offer a simple, easy-to-understand pricing structure. Our no-endowment monthly rental fee includes everything listed below except the “Additional Services” which you can add as you wish and know the costs up front. No surprises.
- Single-story, non-combustible construction
- Spacious apartments
- Available private patios
- Carpet and window coverings
- Full kitchens with range, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and disposal
- Individual heating and air conditioning
- Individually wired for cable TV and telephone
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
Access to on-site beauty and barber salon, laundry room, chapel, activities room, entertainment room, library, arts and crafts room, family room with fireplace, gardens and courtyards, plus an adjoining city park and walking trails. We provide cable tv service as part of the base rent as well as free wifi throughout our entire building. Telephone services are paid by the resident.
Included Services & Conveniences:
- 24-hour staff
- Weekly house cleaning
- Weekly bed linen service
- Trash removal
- Inside and outside maintenance
- Grounds keeping
- Scheduled transportation
- Daily newspaper/mail delivery
- Monthly wellness clinics
- Activities and entertainment
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Pharmacy services
- Emergency first aid and care
- Computerized medical record services
- Coordination of physician appointments
- Coordination of home health and rehabilitation services
- Coordination of wellness clinics, podiatry care, salon services, etc.
These optional services can be added to your monthly rate (available for a minimum of 30 days during illness, after hospitalization or on a continuous basis):
- Medication management provided by certified, trained staff.
- Assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as help bathing, dressing and grooming. Includes daily bed making and escort services to meals and activities.
- Incontinence Management provided by certified staff (scheduled assistance with toileting, assistance with supplies and reminders).
Tour The Parke Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Parke Assisted Living Assisted Living.