Description of Esther's Place
Esther's Place is a Residential Care Home in North Columbus, nestled on a two-and-a-half wooded lot with mature trees and other homes surrounding ours. This community is very different than the large, institutionalized, retirement facilities in that we provide assisted living and memory care in an environment within a home, inside an established community of other residential homes, with available staff 24/7.
Esther’s Place is a place for independence, safety, individuality, privacy and companionship. The mission of Esther’s Place is to enhance the emotional, social, and spiritual health of our residents.
Esther’s Place is a non-profit organization. In an age of impersonal care, we are committed to put people before profits. Our rates are All-Inclusive!
At Esther's Care we want your loved one to be part of our family. We take a very individualized approach to care. We cater to our resident's schedule, they don't simply adapt to ours. Our size allows us to have the flexibility to give the love and attention our residents want and deserve. Whether they are walking the beautiful grounds, chatting with friends, enjoying the wildlife, or simply petting our family dog Baby, this is their home and we want them to enjoy it!
We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Columbus and are near Routes 171 and 161. We minutes from great restaurants, shopping, parks and Riverside and Mt. Carmel Hospitals.
Esther’s Place has a variety of services to offer, specifically for the comfort of our residents including:
- Private Bedrooms, En Suite Option
- Staff on-premises 24 hours a day to provide assistance and safety to residents
- Staff-prepared meals, where resident participation is encouraged
- Transportation assistance for appointments
- Assistance with daily tasks
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Opportunities for indoor and outdoor activities, with assistance when needed
- Services available thru therapists, hospice, skilled nursing and home health care agencies
- Cable television and telephone hook-up in each bedroom
- Gas heat and whole-house air conditioning
- Wheelchair accessible
- Storage space in lower level
Tour Esther's Place
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Esther's Place Assisted Living.