Description of Carolina Estates
At Carolina Estates, our management teams live on-site, and are available 24 hours a day. We have a great array of services and amenities. Our food is truly made from scratch and served right to your table along with a smile from our friendly staff.
Enjoy the convenience of our comfortable bus for scheduled appointments, shopping trips, and other errands. We also regularly plan special excursions to cultural events, day trips, museums, and other places of interest. If you'd rather stay home, the choice is yours. It's easy to be as private or as social as you wish, Carolina Estates features beautiful common areas and there's always a variety of planned activities and a chance to socialize with friends and neighbors every day.
Senior Community Amenities:
- Barber/Beauty Shop
- TV room with big screen television
- Resident computers with internet connection
- Dry cleaning pick up weekly
- Guest rooms
- Common areas
- Mail and newspaper delivery
- Exercise Room
- Craft Room
- Card Room
- Senior Apartment Amenities:
- Studio, one bedroom, and two bedrooms w/ kitchenettes
- 24-hour emergency pull cords in each room
- Thermostats in each room
- Fire sprinkler
- Cable TV
- Bathrooms (some with Handicap accessibility)
BASIC SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT:
- 3 Chef prepared meals daily
- All day coffee bar and snack bar
- Fruit bar available 24-hrs
Life Enrichment Features:
- Community Volunteers
Housekeeping and Maintenance Services:
- Bed Linens and bath towels provided and laundered weekly
- Weekly housekeeping, including dusting, vacuuming, and sanitation of counters and cabinets
- No-charge laundry facilities for personal items
- Maintenance performed as needed in all rooms and common areas
PERSONAL SERVICES: We work with professional agencies that provide individual assisted care which compliments our own high standards.
Tour Carolina Estates
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Carolina Estates Independent Living.
Reviews of Carolina Estates
4434 Old Battleground Road
I visited this facility
Carolina Estates was very nice, but they didn't have any full kitchen facilities. The staff during the tour was very friendly, offered a lot of information, and followed up with me. The food was okay. The dining area was open and restaurant style. They were making gingerbread houses in one little room when I was there. They had a piano setup, a library, and a craft area. The apartment was on the smaller side.
4434 Old Battleground Road
I Visited This Facility
My tour at Carolina Estates was very nice. The people were very friendly, the apartments were small, but they were nice. I had lunch there and the food was good. They have a library, meeting rooms, there's a place to watch movies, and a nice dining room. The usual people who showed me around were really nice too.