The Good Samaritan II
2244 N East Avenue , Springfield, MO 65803
Reviews of The Good Samaritan II
Learn More About The Good Samaritan II
Ask a Family Advisor if this is the right community for you.Call us free of charge at (855) 840-7257
Costs for The Good Samaritan II
Assisted Living Starting Cost per Month:
Medicaid/Medicare Not Accepted
Tour The Good Samaritan II
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at The Good Samaritan II.
Description of The Good Samaritan II
Welcome to The Good Samaritan II Assisted Living
Our Mission with over a decade of experience in caring for seniors, The Good Samaritan’s mission is to make a positive difference in lives of the seniors, and build long-lasting friendships with the community we serve.
- Our location is in the peaceful country where you will enjoy relaxing and living under the care of our specialized team.
- Our assisted living home has trained and experienced caregivers 24/7 on staff
- Meals are made fresh daily with every individuals accommodations in-mind.
- Our completely furnished spacious rooms and bathrooms are wheelchair accessible and accommodated to fix your particular living needs.
- Laundry & daily housekeeping service personalized assistance with all levels of care.
- Daily delicious home cooked meals and snacks. Made to order breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Make Everyday Matter We offer great activities and outings. Retreat-like living in a quiet and friendly neighborhood. Our in home service atmosphere is safe, loving, uplifting, compassionate and friendly such as Hospice Care and Home Health. We also offer in home beauty services and so much more. Ready for the peace of mind you deserve?
Here is a list of our services:
- Long term or short term care
- Complete Personal Care Program & Assistance
- Medication Management
- Healthy, Nutritional Meal Planning & Preparation
- Appointment Tracker
- Housekeeping & Laundry Services
- Companionship, Encouragement, Support & Conversation
- Personalized Care Planning
- Wellness Calls & Supervisory Visits
- Wellness Services & Patient Education
- Support Services for your In-Home Therapist Programs
- Home Safety Assessments to Reduce Fall Risks
- Personal Activities
- Support Hospice Care
The Best Things About Staying With Us:
- Home Made Meals
- Completely Furnished
- Country Living
- Fresh Air & Quiet Atmosphere
- Private Living Quarters
- Private Bathrooms
- Daily Services
- 24/7 personalized care
We provide service 24/7 with one on one care for our residents meeting their everyday needs. We provide the out-most of quality elder care services to our senior residents. The Good Samaritan is among top assisted living homes and facilities in Missouri. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Have Questions? Enter your email address below to get more information about The Good Samaritan II