Description of Blessed Assisted Living & Memory Care
Memory Care & Assisted Living offers around the clock full care from highly skilled and dedicated staff.
Three home-cooked, delicious and nutritious meals plus snacks.
Assistance available for :
- Medication administration
- Showering/bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, eating, socialization, orientation.
- Diabetes management
- Tube feeding, catheters, colostomies care
- Oxygen management
- Wound care
- Visiting Physician, Podiatrist, Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Wound Specialist
- Hospice Care
- Daily laundry & linen service
- Daily housekeeping
Activities: arts, crafts, music, Birthday and parties for special occasions and holidays.
Families have chosen us from as far as 50 miles away due to our nurturing care. We truly offer care that allows you or your loved one to age in place from minimal care to the highest needs.
Our caring staff is well trained and offers not only physical assistance but companionship and nurturing interaction for all our residents.
Tour Blessed Assisted Living & Memory Care
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Blessed Assisted Living & Memory Care Assisted Living.