Description of Rivercourt Residences
Welcome to RiverCourt Residences Senior Living Community. Our residential community offers independent living, assisted living and memory care solutions to families and professionals who want their loved ones and older adults in their lives to enjoy the life they planned.
Overlooking the scenic Squannacook River, and just a short ride from the center of Groton, RiverCourt Residences features attractive, spacious, private or companion suites and access to a full range of services, care options, amenities and social activities.
The community provides its residential services in a historic mill building and the community has been lovingly restored to take full advantage of such architectural details as high ceilings, expansive windows and picturesque waterfall views.
Assisted Living at RiverCourt Residences is all about having immediate access to a wide range of amenities and services for seniors, while enjoying a spacious apartment and a worry-free lifestyle. The community also features a friendly and professional staff and a variety of engaging activities.
- Beautiful spacious apartments: Studio and 1 bedroom
(small, medium, large)
- Three nutritious and delicious meals served daily
- Fully appointed Fitness Center
- Personalized care plans including continence management
- Health, exercise and wellness programs
- Wide range of social, educational and spiritual programs
- Coordination of health care needs, medical appointments
The Reflections Memory Care Program
The Reflections Program is designed for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders. The program approaches care using the the Alzheimer’s Association’s Habilitation Therapy Model, which emphasizes positive emotional responses. It concentrates on the skills residents have today. In our Reflections Program, with our individualized care plans, we help our residents see how much they still can do and enjoy every day.
This is accomplished by our expertly trained care team, led by a full time RN who is the Reflections Program Director, and a full time Reflections Life Enrichment Director. Our higher than industry average staff-to-resident ratio allows for multilevel, simultaneous activities.
RiverCourt also offers a support group for families of residents with Alzheimer’s disease or other memory disorders, as well as a support group for the community-at-large.
Leave behind the chores and home maintenance. Come and enjoy Independent Living at RiverCourt Residences’ Nashua Suites, a rental community offering a comfortable and elegant lifestyle, as well as peace of mind. With the addition of 4 new apartments, we now offer a choice of studios, one bedroom suites and one bedroom apartments with a den. The Nashua Suites are accessed via a separate entrance, leading into a tastefully appointed lobby and mail area.
- Fully equipped custom kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- Powder room
- Washer and Dryer in each apartment
- Master Suites
- Crown moldings, vaulted ceilings
- Personal 24/7 emergency response call system
Independent residents enjoy:
- Continental breakfast and full-service dinner in our elegant Squanacook Dining Room
- A private dining room for families or guests
- Comfortably appointed sunroom, adjacent to a serene and private furnished patio
- Newly designed and beautifully landscaped garden
- Media and living room areas
- Full service salon/barber shop
- Healthful snacks available all day
- Concierge service
- Weekly housekeeping/bed linen service
- Fully appointed fitness center
- Heat, air conditioning and electricity included
- Scheduled transportation to healthcare appointments, local shopping and events
- Recreational, health and wellness programs
- Weekly wellness clinic
- Intercom Entry System
- Designated Parking
- Fire safety system
Thank you for your interest at RiverCourt Residences. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.