Description of Raphael House
Visitors to Raphael are likely to be greeted by a community cat... or two. Located next to St. Raphael Church in Rockville, this residence is known for its thriving intergenerational program and a relaxing, classic backyard patio with mature trees and landscaping.
At Raphael House, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious homemade meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
- 31 private rooms with private baths on a single floor.
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily, served in common dining rooms.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including living rooms, library, fireplace, television room, outdoor patio, hair salon.
Thank you for your interest at Raphael House. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Raphael House
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Raphael House Assisted Living.