Description of Marian Assisted Living
At Marian Assisted Living, we encourage our residents to enjoy an independent lifestyle while we provide all the conveniences of home, from delicious home-made meals to housekeeping services. Therefore, our residents have more time to socialize, participate in recreational activities, or just read a favorite novel. Our residents also enjoy peace of mind, knowing that when supportive services are needed, our caring staff members are there to assist them at no additional charge.
Residents of Marian Assisted Living sing the praises of their private chapel with intricate stained-glass windows. There, mass is celebrated seven days a week. The property not only boasts the most spacious of any Victory Housing suites, but also features a pond frequented by deer and fox.
- 41 private rooms with private baths.
- Individual HVAC temperature control.
- Gentle assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Three nutritious, home-cooked meals daily and snacks.
- Medication administration.
- Emergency assistance, 24 hours per day.
- Weekly housekeeping with personal laundry service.
- Daily attention from caring staff.
- Attractive common areas including a living room, activity room with a big screen television and computer for resident use, sitting area, library, beauty Shoppe, two fireplaces and an outdoor patio and walking path.
Thank you for your interest at Marian Assisted Living. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.
Tour Marian Assisted Living
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Marian Assisted Living Assisted Living.