Overview of Indiana Independent Living
Indiana retirees interested in independent living, particularly those who took an early retirement, are not usually individuals ready to sit back and be inactive. On the contrary, residents of independent living are often out enjoying the many seasonal festivals of which Indiana is famous. They can be found taking the grand kids to the Children’s Museum in Indianapolis, playing golf, or visiting a nearby casino with friends. Indiana independent living arrangements provide seniors the freedom to also attend sports games, something Hoosiers are notoriously famous for enjoying, as well as catching a football game with the Indianapolis Colts. Shuttle services are often provided and allow residents to easily adventure and even make a trip to attractions such as the Indianapolis 500 and other auto races without having to drive themselves.
Cost of Indiana Independent Living
The average cost of independent living in Indiana is $2,135 per month. This is higher than the national average which is $1,729 per month.
Senior Homes has an extensive directory of senior living options, with care and living providers across the United States.
Independent Living Articles and Resources
Top Cities in Indiana
- Indianapolis Independent Living
- Fort Wayne Independent Living
- Evansville Independent Living
- South Bend Independent Living
- Bloomington Independent Living
- Carmel Independent Living
- Fishers Independent Living
- Lafayette Independent Living
- Terre Haute Independent Living
- Anderson Independent Living
- Mishawaka Independent Living
Compare Costs, Photos, & Reviews of All Your Options Near Indiana