Description of Auberge at Lake Zurich
Auberge at Lake Zurich, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Lake Zurich area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.
Memory Care has a special meaning here. We understand how dealing with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related forms of dementia may be very distressing, but we also know that a fulfilling and meaningful quality of life can be achieved. At our communities, we look forward to creating a bond and friendship with each resident, their loved ones and other healthcare partners to craft a program that benefits them as individuals. Our communities are specifically designed to nurture activity, exercise, dining, and restful opportunities, as well as engaging and purpose, filled activities that stimulate personal abilities.
Our comprehensive services may include:
- Medication assistance and management
- Regular assessment and service planning
- Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
- Mobility, Escorts and reminders
- Dining and Social or activities assistance
- Care coordination and other health care management assistance
- Engaging and Montessori-Inspired Methods in the Life Enrichment Programming
- Spacious Private with a Private Bathroom or Private with a Shared Bathroom Apartments
- Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living and memory care
Tour Auberge at Lake Zurich
The best way to get to know a community is by scheduling a tour. See the facilities, meet the staff and residents, and get a feel first hand what it's like to live at Auberge at Lake Zurich Assisted Living.